The Casco Bay team works hard to be the most efficient supplier with as much added value, next to the molding machine, as possible. Cell manufacturing, also know as in-line manufacturing or Turn-Key System Manufacturing is the best way to reduce a product’s costs enabling our customers to find the best value.
Adding value at the molding machine can include the following after-molding processes:
- Vapor Deposition or Sputtering (per Compact Disc manf).
- Ultrasonic Welding of two plastic components together.
- Foil or Filter insertion and assembly.
- Printing-decorating, including Silicone ink onto Silicone parts
- Assembly, snap fit, stiffening element addition or part connections
- Loading an ingredient into an injection molded component.
- Die Punching
- Retail Packaging assembly
Our team has experience with in-line production of Compact Discs, plastic jewel case molding & assembly equipment, snap fit Nylon part assembly, high volume molding, and near and far field ultrasonic welding.
The backbone of an injection molding manufacturing cell system is a quality injection process capable of running a stable molding process. Our tool making partners, coupled with our injection molding know-how guarantees a strong in-line manufacturing foundation from the start.
We also work closely with our automation vendors, normally EAM or Province Automation on the down stream system. We would be pleased to develop a turn-key system for your specific product and look forward to learning about your requirements.